Bringing Home Baby
Bringing Home Baby is the name of a show on TLC that documents the first 36 hours home with a newborn. Chris and Elizabeth Sturdivant and Baby Isabella were recently the focus of the 30 minute episode. Chris is John's son, which would make him Clif's step-brother. They are an absolutely adorable couple and it is no wonder TLC chose them and their beautiful daughter to film. We taped the show, and now it is Emory's favorite thing to watch on TV. I think we have seen it 4 times in 24 hours. She loves seeing her cousin, Isabella, and gets so excited when her Lulu and Papa John come on. As John is being interviewed about recovering after major transplant surgery, Emory just stood infront of him and waved and then said, "But your all better now, Papa John."
Anyway, it doesn't take much to excite us in the dull Midwest. I feel like I know some movie stars now. Maybe I'll get invited to the Oscars or something.
Anyway, it doesn't take much to excite us in the dull Midwest. I feel like I know some movie stars now. Maybe I'll get invited to the Oscars or something.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home