Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Brrrrrrrrrrrr!!




I pulled out some memories of the summer to help beat the chill. I don't think the temperature outside is supposed to rise above 20 degrees for the next 10 days or so. So, I thought it would be nice to reminisce about the days of sunshine and warmth. However, I also remember being incredibly miserable on these days because of the extreme heat. I'll take the cold any day!

posted by Angie at 6:59 PM

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We like cold,
We don't like hot,
Real men and women are we,
Sissys we're not.

9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Stinky Diaper
  • Digging Out
  • Ode to Karen
  • On the Catwalk
  • Mom of the Year
  • Bingoheaddad
  • Glitter Poop
  • Man, parenting is easy!
  • Christmas Photo Album
  • Christmas Caroling

Powered by Blogger