Sunday, April 13, 2008

Chunky Monkey

I don't know how I have managed to be a mom for over 4 years and never been vomited on. Spit up, sure, all the time when they were the babies. But we have avoided the stomach bug, up until this week. In the last 5 days, I have cleaned up more puke, first by Miles, and now by Emory. I have been covered from my shoulders to my knees 3 times now. Each time, it was in a different interesting location. Emory got me tonight at Borders in the cafe. Projectile, all over the glass door and me. We are going to be taking a 6 month moratorium from that Borders. I fully expect to be woken up tonight to go clean us some more. JOY.

posted by Angie at 8:19 PM

3 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

Casey, this is my way of warning you to look out for signs with your girls being sick. I apologize in advance if they get sick.

8:19 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

Wow. I have been puked on, but fortunately not in public. And in the cafe area of Borders?? I'll bet that some people there were finished with their food after seeing that!

I hope things have calmed down and that the bug is officially out of the house!

5:43 AM  
Blogger stacey sweeney said...

Ang, Thanks for sharing your blogger expertise with me... I have now posted TWO videos successfully on my blog:) Hope the kids are feeling better... no more unexpected prayers to the Porcelain God.

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • First Day of School
  • The Canadian Rockies
  • The Big Shave
  • I Did It!
  • Gymnastics
  • Powerful!
  • Update
  • Wanted:
  • Lunar Eclipse
  • Sisters

Powered by Blogger