Friday, June 26, 2009

10 years and counting...





These are the words I said to Clif 10 years ago today....

Clif, I take you to be my husband.
Wanting you to be no other than yourself.
Loving what I know of you, and trusting who you will become.
I promise..
to be a person you can trust, as I would trust in you,
to sustain and nurture you in faith and tenderness,
and join with you in receiving each day as a gift from the Lord.
And this I also promise, I will love you more deeply in the years to come than I do today.

That last line seemed silly to me then, but now I see what Pastor Craig meant. You constantly find new ways to love each other. So much has developed in Clif in the last 10 years. I am a lucky girl.

posted by Angie at 2:19 PM

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a beautiful couple then and now! Your words brought tears to
my eyes. Congratulations!
Love, Kathy

5:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratualtions! You are a perfect example of a loving, sharing couple. Someday, Emory and Miles will realize how lucky they are.

6:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Views from Washington
  • Miles as Chicken Little
  • Need a good laugh?
  • Preschool Graduation
  • My Mother's Day Picture
  • The photos we didn't buy...
  • Pomp and Circumstance
  • More Soccer Moves from Miles
  • EASTER Weekend
  • The Wondrous Cross

Powered by Blogger