Sunday, May 10, 2020

Friday...A really good day

Today was even better than yesterday. I got to read the nomination forms from the students and parents at nominated me. I just sat and read the words in my heart was full. I miss students, I miss being in the classroom. It was wonderful to hear the words.
Then we went to the Wissel’s cul-de-sac and played a concert for their neighbors. The kids played instruments with Clif and I and the Wissel girls played violin. It was such a nice night to share gifts and to gather in a socially distance community.

posted by Angie at 5:46 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • No words
  • Date Night with the Dogs
  • Taco Tuesday and Cinco de Mayo
  • Centennial
  • Water and walks
  • Stay at home Saturday
  • More birthday shenanigans
  • Our hearts and stomachs are so full!
  • Twinning
  • A flyover for our heroes

Powered by Blogger