Sunday, June 21, 2020

How did I get so lucky?

Today, I honor my dad. I don’t even know where to start. He is selfless, kind, encouraging, tough, and honorable. I have learned so much from him, And now our kids are learning so much from him too. A teenage girl truly needs her dad. And in a time in his life when he was the busiest, he made time to make all four of us feel special. By taking us on trips and letting us be a part of his professional life, he created many memories and a unique bond with each of us. He has loved and cared for our mom, and they have modeled a beautiful marriage for us. They have given generously to their church and their family. They have filled our family with love, and I am so grateful for both of them!









posted by Angie at 6:27 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • We’re out!
  • Violence in KC
  • We grow our own food now
  • Home again, home again!
  • Texas beauties!
  • Texas Life
  • We made it to Texas!
  • Ashlan Moves In
  • Dinner in downtown LS
  • Another walk

Powered by Blogger