Sunday, September 10, 2006

Apology


It has been brought to my attention that my last blog was very rude and disrespectful to my husband. We now have pristinely clean carpet in our living room, at NO COST to the Thurmonds. Miles can now crawl through the living room. (if he should choose to) According to Clif, we were living in filth and the carpet was disgusting. I am sure it was. Clif gave up 2 hours of his life to have our carpet cleaned. That was very kind of Clif. I think he is off the hook from cleaning for the rest of the year. I am sorry that I laughed at your expense, Clif. I hope none of my faithful blog readers laughed at you. If they did, they should be ashamed of themselves like I am.

posted by Angie at 2:30 PM

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boy, you are one busy blogger lately . . . I can hardly keep up!

7:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • SUCKER!!!
  • Bringing Home Baby
  • First Impressions
  • The Power of Pink
  • My Vacation
  • Golden Streets
  • Going Public
  • Back-2-school
  • Hangin' Tough
  • Worthless

Powered by Blogger