UTAH
We are in rare form tonight at the Thurmond house. For the first time in his life, I think Miles said more words than Emory tonight. OK, so most of them were "Crrrrrrr", but Emory didn't say much at all. I can always tell when she doesn't feel well, because I feel myself trying to stir conversation with her for once, because she usually keeps the conversation moving quite well by herself. So at bedtime I took her temperature and sure enough, she is running a fever. We did her normal bedtime routine and after I said our prayers, she said, "And I pray that I feel better". Then she asked for a "Pedia Cycle" to read in bed tonight. Translation: She wanted an Encyclopedia to read. She has been asking a lot of questions about Utah and the planets in our solar system and I told her we would have to look it up in the encyclopedia. (Why Utah? She has been fascinated with Utah for a couple of months now. Ever since her Lulu had a layover in Salt Lake City, Utah) The mind of a 3-year old is so fascinating!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home