Saturday, April 19, 2008

The Perfect Day

I think I got the balance right today. It was the perfect day. Clif let me sleep until 8:00 am. Then I had breakfast and played with the kids. Then I went to the gym and did my favorite Turbo Kick class for an hour. Lunch with the kids, and then I went out and took some senior pictures. Then off to the nursing home to play tuba in a Dixieland Band and I got to see my Grandma. Then a party with friends tonight. These were all things I love, and I got to do just enough of all of it. How did I get all this time to myself? I guess I have the perfect husband, too.

posted by Angie at 7:07 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Chunky Monkey
  • First Day of School
  • The Canadian Rockies
  • The Big Shave
  • I Did It!
  • Gymnastics
  • Powerful!
  • Update
  • Wanted:
  • Lunar Eclipse

Powered by Blogger