Monday, August 17, 2009
More from Summer
Miles, Master of the Swim Floaties
He may not swim much, but he is a good climber.
Frog Hunting at Grandma's Lake
One night Clif and the kids decided to make as many letters as they could on the floor, and they made me take picture of all of them. I give Clif a ton of credit. The kids had a BLAST, and it was a great idea. Good, cheap, family fun!
posted by Angie at
7:41 PM
1 Comments:
Malachi Farkley
said...
I assume Emory taught Clif the alphabet?
2:40 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home
Previous Posts
End of Summer Family day
My fish
What we have been up to the last 10 years...
More photos from Estes Park
Checking in from the Mountains
The Worm Farm
The fireworks
Miles' Home Run
10 years and counting...
Views from Washington
1 Comments:
I assume Emory taught Clif the alphabet?
Post a Comment
<< Home