The Dragons and the Lightning
We spent most of our weekends this fall at Legacy park, watching soccer games. The kids were both on purple teams this year. Miles played in his first season of soccer as a "Dragon". He liked to start off every kickoff with a Dragon "ROAR". Emory is a proud member of the U7 Champion team, The Lightning. Her team won their tournament for their age division. She played hard and had a couple of good stops at the Goal. They love playing soccer, and I love being a soccer mom (without the minivan). It makes for a busy weekend, but I love cheering them on and watching them have fun on the soccer field. I hope we have many more years ahead of us...


1 Comments:
It gets even better. Just wait for the all-day Saturday track meets in the broiling sun.
Post a Comment
<< Home