Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Roadtrip to Texas

Clif has been in China for the last week, so I decided to road trip to Texas with the kids to see The Franklin's and Lulu and Papa John. We have had a great time at Riley's 5th Birthday Party, a circus, at the American Girl Store and at the pool. Riley loved being Ariel at her party, she plays the part of a princess very well! Luke is growing up so fast, he is a busy toddler. Sarah calls him T-Rex. He is not afraid of anything, including a boa constrictor!


The twins with their twins


Emory and Kit at lunch


Lightning and his cupcake


Riley as Ariel


Cowboy Miles


At the Backyard Circus


Can you tell which one is a TV junkie?


I had to use a telephoto lens to get this one because I was not getting close to that vile creature.

posted by Angie at 8:05 PM

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You got ahead of me. Wonderful pictures.

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • A Day Out with Thomas
  • It's Over??
  • Mother's Day
  • My Soccer Star
  • I am WAY behind on posting photos on smileyfish. ...
  • Pinewood Derby
  • Gymnastics Playdate
  • A Day at the Park
  • Valentine's Day
  • Miles is a Preschooler!

Powered by Blogger