Miles is a Preschooler!
Today Miles had his first day of Preschool. He has been asking me for a few months to start school. I think he wants to be able to share his stories from school like his big sister. I really didn't know what to expect. Miles is pretty clingy and he usually doesn't want to leave me. But when he sets his mind to something, he does it. So, he walked right into his class, gave me a hug, and didn't even watch me walk away.
I am so proud of Miles. He is so smart and he does a great job talking to teachers and other adults. He has the BEST smile, and he is quite a charmer.
So, this morning I had my first morning off in 6 years. I must say, it was a little bittersweet. I love to see the kids become more independent. I just don't know where the time goes...

1 Comments:
Kids grow up. So do parents. Both get better with practice. By the time you know how to be a kid, it is time to get a job. By the time you know how to be a parent, the kids have jobs and responsibilities. The saving grace for parents, eventually, is grandchildren.
Post a Comment
<< Home