Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Getting settled



Well, I finally have time to blog today because I am flat on my back after another epidural steroid injection. I have spent so much time and money on this back. I wish my problems would go away. But this is my thing, I guess. I am generally very healthy, happy, and live a very stress free life. We all have a thing. My back is mine.

Life is great in our new house. We are far from unpacked, but we are certainly more settled. Clif has been building a great fece for our back yard that is almost finished. The kids love their rooms, and they have already claimed the basement. (Here is a picture of Miles on his new bed) I really love the sunroom, and have even gotten the decorating urge. I never get that. I can use all the help I can get!

Last weekend, Clif took Miles to a Nascar Race at the Kansas Speedway, a first for both of them. Miles lasted 30 laps of the 400 before he fell asleep with his earplugs in.

posted by Angie at 10:26 AM

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Miles said he saw Lightening McQueen at the race track. Evidently, he was wearing ear plugs and rose-colored glasses.

7:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Goodbye to Gooseberry Lane
  • Emory Starts School
  • More from Summer
  • End of Summer Family day
  • My fish
  • What we have been up to the last 10 years...
  • More photos from Estes Park
  • Checking in from the Mountains
  • The Worm Farm
  • The fireworks

Powered by Blogger