Sunday, August 23, 2009

Emory Starts School






Well, we made it through the first week of school. I don't think anyone properly warned me about the emotional roller coaster that I was stepping onto. I tried to be so excited for Emory, but I was so sad to be losing one of my best playmates. The three of us have had a lot of fun spending our mornings together the last few years, and I am sad that it just won't be the same without her. But Miles and I are doing OK without her. He likes the extra attention, and I like the one-on-one time with him.

Emory is loving school, although I think she misses hanging out in her pajamas all morning and playing with her toys. She and Miles miss each other, and they play together the whole time they are home together now.

But we all grow up, ad I wouldn't have it any other way.

posted by Angie at 7:15 PM

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet memories . . .

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • More from Summer
  • End of Summer Family day
  • My fish
  • What we have been up to the last 10 years...
  • More photos from Estes Park
  • Checking in from the Mountains
  • The Worm Farm
  • The fireworks
  • Miles' Home Run
  • 10 years and counting...

Powered by Blogger