Saturday, November 28, 2009

Rock on!

Today we had the kid's birthday party. I have been waiting for 5 years for a house that was big enough to have a birthday party. Now we had the perfect space for a kids party. After all is said and done, it is was easier to have the party somewhere else.

We shot a rock video with the kids. Most of the kids were really into it. However, Miles was not enjoying it at all. What was I thinking? He hates crowds and loud noises. One time I couldn't find him, and he was in his room alone. I felt so bad that he didn't have fun at his own party. But later when we broke out the presents and the cake, he turned right around. He did say he had a great time overall, but next year I will choose something a little more low key.

Here are a few pictures. Look for the video in the next few days. It is so good to see kids just being kids!

Miles was clearly the ROCK STAR with the boys!

No, Miles didn't have to eat off a pink plate. We had green for the boys.

Rockin' out.


Lead Singer.

This is what Miles was doing while we filmed the video.


posted by Angie at 6:45 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Fall Photos
  • Getting settled
  • Goodbye to Gooseberry Lane
  • Emory Starts School
  • More from Summer
  • End of Summer Family day
  • My fish
  • What we have been up to the last 10 years...
  • More photos from Estes Park
  • Checking in from the Mountains

Powered by Blogger