Sunday, November 29, 2009

Miles is 4!







Well, if Miles doesn't remember this day, I am going to make him watch the video over and over again until he remembers it! We surprised Miles by buying Amtrak tickets and we rode the train to the downtown Union Station. Then we made a stop off at Crown Center, saw Santa, played on the Christmas toys under the tree, watched the Zamboni groom the ice at the ice terrace, and ate at Fritz's. They just love to see the train deliver the greasy food. It was a little boy's dream day today. It is no wonder he fell asleep on the way home.

Miles, it brought me so much joy to watch you today. I guess I spend more time with you than anyone else these days. Thanks for being my buddy. You make me laugh and always amaze me with your curiosity and thoughts. You are so smart and such a good friend to everyone you meet. Although I don't like it that you are growing up, I love who you are growing up to be.

posted by Angie at 6:28 PM

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What great fun! Miles has some really good parents. You and Clif are to be commended. Wonderful idea!

6:30 AM  
Blogger BJ said...

he looks SO happy! I love it. :) great idea, ang!!

7:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Rock on!
  • Fall Photos
  • Getting settled
  • Goodbye to Gooseberry Lane
  • Emory Starts School
  • More from Summer
  • End of Summer Family day
  • My fish
  • What we have been up to the last 10 years...
  • More photos from Estes Park

Powered by Blogger