Easter Sunday
Easter was wonderful! We had an online worship service, delicious brunch while zooming family, and an Easter egg hunt in the arctic 🥶 wind. (Notice Em is in shorts and chacos)
Our lives have been so turned upside down by the pandemic. This was a very strange Easter. However, it was restful and we were able to worship our risen Lord and spend time with family. What else could we ask for?
I continue to pray for the people that are truly affected by this pandemic. We really haven’t seen any affects at our house. We are healthy, we are still getting paid, we’re just a little bored. I don’t know what I’m going to do when I finish this 2000 piece puzzle!
I am constantly reminding myself how blessed we are, and that this pandemic is not about us. There are people out there doing the real work, feeling the real pain. Pray for their safety and their endurance. May God be glorified through their courageous acts.







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home