Friday, April 03, 2020

Mr. K’s Magical Music Show

Today was another great day! I get to be a guest on Mr. K’s Magical Music Show on my tuba. It was a lot of fun and a great way to end the week. I felt a sense of purpose which I haven’t felt much of while teaching lately. I know I still make a difference in kids’ lives, you just can’t see it as well now. I have had some parents tell me that their child’s band lesson is the best lesson of the whole day!

posted by Angie at 7:52 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Good day.
  • A change of perspective.
  • I did nothing today. Really nothing.
  • Lunch break
  • A Beautiful Sunday
  • Big Blue
  • Matt is 40!
  • Human life detected!
  • Aqua Blue
  • First day of school

Powered by Blogger