Aqua Blue
The second day of school was a little more smooth than the first day. I managed to get a nap in the middle of the day. That’s difficult to do when were in regular school. We just realized we’re going to have to set boundaries. It’s very easy to go back to work in the evenings to finish things up. That’s just no way to live.
We finally saw the sun today, so I let the kids get out the new pool we got for Blue. He showed off that he is a water dog at heart. It turned out to be a pretty good time to get a puppy after all!
We finally saw the sun today, so I let the kids get out the new pool we got for Blue. He showed off that he is a water dog at heart. It turned out to be a pretty good time to get a puppy after all!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home