Monday, March 23, 2020

The Teacher Parade


In the midst of all this confusion and fear, there has been so much beauty revealed to me.When I ask God to heal our land, he answers, “I am”. Today I got to see some smiling faces. The Greenwood teachers drove through our neighborhoods in a parade for the students. There was so much hope on those students faces. I didn’t see uncertainty or fear or anxiety. I only saw joy and hope. We will make it through these days just fine. What we’re being asked to do is not that challenging.  And when we come out on the other side of this, may we always be changed by what we’ve learned during this time. Slow down. Help each other. Your family is a gift. Love one another well.

posted by Angie at 7:47 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • All is well on the hilltop
  • It is a lot.
  • Too many sweet moments today...
  • Last day in Colorado
  • Ticket to Ride
  • A photo a day...
  • Meet Blue!
  • My Sweet Sixteen year old!
  • Emo at 16!!
  • Miles 14.0

Powered by Blogger