Wednesday, March 18, 2020

A photo a day...


We have entered a new scary place with Covid-19; the Corona Virus. We have been encouraged to “Social Distance” ourselves form the world. Technically, we shouldn’t have gone on vacation in the middle of a pandemic. We had a trip to Ireland scheduled that we had to cancel, so we ran off to Estes Park to chase away our sorrows. But it feels like home here. It feels safe.

This is the craziest time in our lives. There are so many unknowns. I’m journaling about what God is showing me in this time. But I love to use photos also to tell a story. So I decided to take a photo a day to help me tell this story. This might be one of my favorite photos ever.  In this photo, we are so alone, but GOD IS FULLY PRESENT!!
The Thurmonds  social distancing

posted by Angie at 7:40 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Meet Blue!
  • My Sweet Sixteen year old!
  • Emo at 16!!
  • Miles 14.0
  • Smiles is 14!!
  • I think Jesus must be a hugger
  • Always a princess
  • Miles 13.0
  • 6th grade year for Miles
  • Emory 14.0

Powered by Blogger