Saturday, October 05, 2019

I think Jesus must be a hugger


I  had the best conversation with Miles today on the way to the youth retreat.  We were listening to "I Can Only Imagine".  He said "You know the first thing I want to do when I get to heaven? I want to run to Jesus and give him a great big hug.  I think Jesus must be a hugger."

I got teary as I was so grateful thinking about the personal relationship Miles has found with Jesus.  My greatest prayer for the kids has been that they grow to have a relationship with Jesus.  I am thrilled that they both love the Lord and serve him with a thankful heart.  Thank you Jesus!

posted by Angie at 11:23 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Always a princess
  • Miles 13.0
  • 6th grade year for Miles
  • Emory 14.0
  • Miles 12.0
  • Christmas Break is finally here!
  • Mom and Dad Only in Chicago
  • Fall Pics
  • Emory 12.0!!
  • 12? We have another human in the house?

Powered by Blogger