Wednesday, December 02, 2015

12? We have another human in the house?



Why does 12 seem so old?  I remember my 12th.  It was on our big trip in 1988.  I went shopping in Boston on my birthday and got a matching plaid outfit.  Oh, I would live to see a photo of me in that outfit!

But this girl...  this girl...  She is so much.

she is beautiful, she is thoughtful, she is creative, she is a hard worker, she is compassionate.

she is musical, she is a pleaser, she is happy, she is funny, she is a baseball fan, she is always smiling.

she loves cooking shows, loves to watch HGTV with me, she is a reader, she is SOOO festive.

she is smart, she is friendly, she doesn't do drama, she loves Jesus, she loves her grandparents.

There is nothing I would change about this girl. Not one thing!


posted by Angie at 4:33 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Week 2 in Estes
  • Miles 10.0
  • Miles is 10!
  • Tipi Time in Grand Lake!
  • AHHH, Steamboat!
  • Arches National Park
  • Utah!!
  • Ouray to Mesa Verde
  • Colorado Trek Part 2
  • AHHHHH! Mountain Air!

Powered by Blogger