Miles is 10!
One decade ago...
This happy little guy came into our lives. The nurse called you "Miles the Monkey". And you are such a monkey! You are bright, caring, creative, positive, sensitive, loving, and FUNNY! I love our one-on-one times... you are a really fun bud to hang out with. And I love it that you still ask me to build trains with you! Miles J... you are non-stop boy, and I can't imagine our family without you!
This happy little guy came into our lives. The nurse called you "Miles the Monkey". And you are such a monkey! You are bright, caring, creative, positive, sensitive, loving, and FUNNY! I love our one-on-one times... you are a really fun bud to hang out with. And I love it that you still ask me to build trains with you! Miles J... you are non-stop boy, and I can't imagine our family without you!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home