Emory 14.0
Version 14.0
1. What is your favorite color? Pink, blue, mint green and turquoise
2. What is your favorite toy? my polaroid camera
3. What is your favorite fruit? Strawberries and cuties
4. What is your favorite TV show? Fixer Upper
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? leftovers (and my mini cheesecake!)
6. What is your favorite outfit? Lulu's white shirt and sky blue jeans
7. What is your favorite game? Clue and Soccer
8. What is your favorite snack? Celery and PB and cuties
9. What is your favorite animal? Elephants and pandas
10. What is your favorite song? any Christian Music
11. What is your favorite book? I have never met a book I don't like (The Selection Series)
12. Who is your best friend? God has blessed me with so many amazing friends
13. What is your favorite cereal? Fruity Cheerios and Strawberry Cherrios
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? hike, play soccer, run, play with the dogs
15. What is your favorite drink? Shatto Milk and Milkshakes
16. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas- I love all the holidays
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? Extra pillows
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? A smoothie or bagel
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Cheesecake Factory
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? Teacher
21. What is your favorite subject is school? I like all of them, especially music, I'm good at all of them!
22. What is your favorite bible verse? Proverbs 31:30 Charm is deceitful, and beauty is vain, but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised.23. Who is your hero? God and Jesus, Dad and Mom are my hero also
24. What do you like to do to annoy your mom? Whistle Your brother? Sing!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home