Miles 14.0
I like to eat... Mac and Cheese and Oreo Ice Cream, Chicken Piccatta, Costa Vida Sweet Pork Burrito
I like to wear.... Plaid shirts with cool t-shirts underneath
I like to play with... Legos!!
The class I like the most is.... Science, Itech and Band
I like to watch.... Star Wars
My favorite friends are.... School Friends, Cousin friends and church friends
In my spare time, I like to .... play with legos and build on Minecraft
One of my favorite trips this year was... Universal Studios and Harry Potter World, Camp Table Rock/Colorado/Montana
I have outgrown.... my pants
I haven't outgrown.... everything else including Goggy
This year, God has been telling me.... a little bit about my future and play piano for Him
My favorite memory from being 13 is.... being in Harry Potter world, best day of my life
I like to wear.... Plaid shirts with cool t-shirts underneath
I like to play with... Legos!!
The class I like the most is.... Science, Itech and Band
I like to watch.... Star Wars
My favorite friends are.... School Friends, Cousin friends and church friends
In my spare time, I like to .... play with legos and build on Minecraft
One of my favorite trips this year was... Universal Studios and Harry Potter World, Camp Table Rock/Colorado/Montana
I have outgrown.... my pants
I haven't outgrown.... everything else including Goggy
This year, God has been telling me.... a little bit about my future and play piano for Him
My favorite memory from being 13 is.... being in Harry Potter world, best day of my life

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home