Friday, November 29, 2019

Smiles is 14!!

Building Legos on your 14th birthday   
        
        
 An Oreo Cake with Ice Cream Cones     Bridal Veil Falls in Silver Gate, Montana

 Smiles in Montana

 Painting Hogwartz Castle!

 First Day of 8th Grade!

 Another fun soccer season, this time with Coach Steve!

 A Hufflepuff for Halloween!



How did this face become my teenage son?!?  You are just as smiley and happy now as you were on your first birthday!  I haven't seen much of you today... since we got home from the LEGO store!  But I love spending time with you and love our Mom and Miles dates.  Let's go painting again soon!


posted by Angie at 6:48 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • I think Jesus must be a hugger
  • Always a princess
  • Miles 13.0
  • 6th grade year for Miles
  • Emory 14.0
  • Miles 12.0
  • Christmas Break is finally here!
  • Mom and Dad Only in Chicago
  • Fall Pics
  • Emory 12.0!!

Powered by Blogger