Friday, March 20, 2020

Too many sweet moments today...

We had so many great moments today. So I cheated and chose more than one photo. The national news with COVID-19 is awful. The devastation is coming, I can feel it. Each day, numbers go up. We knew this was coming, but it is hard to see in real time.  For now I will focus on these joyful moments!
 Blue is home! And he is tired!!

 Oh my stars. What happened here?

 We were at Walmart when the truck arrives with a fresh supply of toilet paper. It’s good, we were down to our last two rolls!

This is where I found Miles in his underwear with his poop emoji hat on when I asked him to clean his room.

Emory has been playing the piano for the last 30 minutes. I haven’t heard her play for a few years. It is heavenly!

posted by Angie at 7:24 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Last day in Colorado
  • Ticket to Ride
  • A photo a day...
  • Meet Blue!
  • My Sweet Sixteen year old!
  • Emo at 16!!
  • Miles 14.0
  • Smiles is 14!!
  • I think Jesus must be a hugger
  • Always a princess

Powered by Blogger