Sunday, December 17, 2006

Christmas Cookies


Ok, so this is not an official blog today because I stole it from Mikki. I just wanted to give more people the chance to read it because it made me laugh so hard. You might just have to know Elijah. Hope you don't mind, Mik!

"Elijah and I tried making our first batch of Christmas cookies together today. I knew it would be a challenge, but was up for it. I asked him to turn the mixer on, something that he had been chomping at the bit to do. He switched it to full speed before I could stop him. The picture says it all. . ."

Ripped off from sonorliteman.blogspot.com

posted by Angie at 1:08 PM

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the childproof lock on the cabinet in the background adds even more to the picture.

7:44 AM  
Blogger Sonorliteman said...

That made me laugh out loud, Casey. It is on there because recently I let him in the house alone for a couple seconds while I brought Levi in from the backyard. It took only less that 10 seconds for him to open that cabinet, find the palmolive and proceed to put it in his mouth like a bottle. Needless to say, I called poison control, he's ok, but had some strange diapers that day. Thanks for posting it, Angie. No one checks my site anymore. I have failed to keep up with the expectations of other bloggers in posting regularly.

9:46 AM  
Blogger Angie said...

Is poison control on your speed dial? Do they know you by your first name there?

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Dear Santa,
  • Princess Hula Dancer Super Girl Magician
  • Crisis Averted
  • My 3 Birthday
  • SNOW DAYS!
  • Happy Birthday, Miles
  • Haircuts
  • Veggie Tales
  • Birthdays
  • Thankful

Powered by Blogger