Thursday, November 23, 2006

Thankful


At first, I started this blog by listing all the things I am thankful for. All the usuals, God, family, husband, children, good health, good jobs, etc. But there is something else that I am thankful for that I can't even explain. I am sure earthy people have a term for it, but the only way I know how to explain it is that everything is just right. I am left wanting nothing. I am so fulfilled with everything in my life, that I am not looking for anything else. God has blessed me with so much.

(Now I am going to look through all the sale ads in the paper for all the things I WANT for Christmas)

posted by Angie at 6:36 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • All About Miles
  • Cry Baby
  • Chunky Monkey
  • Scooter
  • More photos
  • Photo Shoot
  • Jonathan
  • Happy Halloween!
  • Go Titans!
  • Dear Grandma,

Powered by Blogger