Sunday, November 05, 2006

More photos









posted by Angie at 7:05 PM

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow. absoultely beautiful kids. amazing photography skills. who did you use and how much money did you have to pay to have this done???

6:46 AM  
Blogger BJ said...

ang - beautiful colors on the trees and amazing personality captured in their faces. i think i'm responsible for that adorable little sweater emory's wearing, right? ;) I can't wait for my christmas present!!

12:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think I've ever seen such great contrast between the colors and the subjects. Good work. You should start a flickr account... www.flickr.com. really, very impressive.

2:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are rapidly becoming the best photog in the Smith family. Great pictures!

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Photo Shoot
  • Jonathan
  • Happy Halloween!
  • Go Titans!
  • Dear Grandma,
  • Clif's Baptism
  • Emory's Blog
  • Little Drummer Boy
  • Tough guy!
  • Picture Day

Powered by Blogger