Picture Day

Every year, teachers get their pictures taken on Picture Day, just like the students. Then we get a free packet of our pictures. I don't know why, I don't know what I will ever do with 24 wallets size pictures of myself. Clif gets his picture taken at all three schools. He is especially proud of one of these two pictures. The quality of these photos is not great, but guess which one Clif will be sending on our Christmas card this year? Which one gets your vote?

3 Comments:
So Clif now has 72 mini photos of himself? If you save them up for a couple of years, you could probably wallpaper a room in your house with his school pictures. That would be a nice conversation piece. Maybe the guest bathroom?
yikes casey...that's scary!
i think it's AWESOME!!! YOu should base a book on THAT!
Post a Comment
<< Home