Tuesday, October 10, 2006

X-TREME Weekend




Clif has been encouraging me for quite some time to go for a weekend and do something for myself. So, I went with Casey to Colorado to visit the Bradley girls for what we called X-TREME weekend. The top picture of Casey and I was taken this weekend at Nymph Lake. The bottom picture of Lauren and Emory was taken in July at the same lake. The only difference I can note is the lily pads are dead in the picture of Casey and I. (Oh, and I guess there is a little difference in the amount of the bench that our butts occupy.)

posted by Angie at 7:05 PM

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you're wrong, Ang... it's not the butt size that's bigger, I think the bench just got smaller. Thanks for a VERY X-treme weekend! It was lots of fun having you and Casey in the hills with us... Mikki and BJ... where were you two?? Stacey and Carrie

8:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Absolutely adorable.

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Clogger
  • The Girls
  • My Handsome Guys
  • Photo Album
  • Smarty Pants!
  • SOLD!
  • The Best
  • All Growed Up!
  • Hooters
  • Rugrat

Powered by Blogger