Monday, September 18, 2006

All Growed Up!

Emory has been asking to her get hear cut like her cousin Lauren for some time now. So, last night, we got it cut. I don't know why, but a new haircut seems to have aged her by about a year. She just looks older now! Even her friend noticed today when we got to the babysitter. He said, "Whoa, Emory, you growed up!"

posted by Angie at 8:17 PM

2 Comments:

Blogger BJ said...

i like it when you call me just to see what's up. :) my fingers are literally throbbing from playing the guitar so much tonight. OH... My old guitar is at the shop. getting fixed. FYI. (nudge nudge wink wink)

8:22 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

I'm ready to ROCK!!! I'll practice A, D, G7, and C. Yep, I think that is about all I know!

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Hooters
  • Rugrat
  • Clangie
  • EJT MJT Update
  • Apology
  • SUCKER!!!
  • Bringing Home Baby
  • First Impressions
  • The Power of Pink
  • My Vacation

Powered by Blogger