Monday, September 25, 2006

SOLD!


I have discovered a whole new world out there. I am now on EBAY about 10 times a day. No, I'm not buying, I'm selling!!!! I can't tell you how empowering it is. I am getting rid of stuff I don't use anymore, meanwhile I am making money. I have made about $200 in the last two weeks, meanwhile, I am making more room in my closets. Some of the items have been clothes, a few baby items, and an MP3 player I don't use anymore. Don't worry, I have not auctioned any of the gifts that any of you have given me!!

Anyway, try it! It is addicting! Just take a few pictures, and see what happens. I have been shocked at what some people are willing to pay, sight unseen. You'll get the same rush that I am getting, and soon you will only have 2 pairs of shoes left and a pair of jeans and a few t-shirts.

Look out Jack, if you keep pooping in my bedroom, you're next!

posted by Angie at 8:24 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • The Best
  • All Growed Up!
  • Hooters
  • Rugrat
  • Clangie
  • EJT MJT Update
  • Apology
  • SUCKER!!!
  • Bringing Home Baby
  • First Impressions

Powered by Blogger