My Handsome Guys


Come on, you have to admit. These are two of the most handsome guys you have never seen. Clif has the best smile I have ever seen, but Miles is a close second with those two bottom teeth that he loves to show off. Miles is still one of the "smiliest " kids I've ever been around. He has such a laid back disposition. He has really taken on a new personality since he started crawling. He's my little Curious George. He loves to pull up on things and play the drums on any surface. Today he climbed the entire flight of stairs about 7 times in a row. As you can tell, it is time for a haircut, but I just love those whipsy "flyaways". I can't believe that he turns 1 in 2 more months!!!!

1 Comments:
Yes, I do monitor your blog. I love the way you love your family and the way you brag on them. I love the pictures, especially. You are a wonderful young woman, wife and mother.
Post a Comment
<< Home