Sunday, October 22, 2006

Little Drummer Boy



Miles has a new interest in drumming. He finds anything with a flat surface and beats it. His favorite thing to play is Emory's potty seat that he has mistaken for a drum. Now we have to keep him away from it because he figured out how to lift up the lid. I brought home one of my drums from school, and he lights up each time he sees it. I think we may have another band nerd on our hands!

posted by Angie at 10:24 AM

3 Comments:

Blogger BJ said...

at least he picked the drums. generall speaking, drummers are hot. ;)

7:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BJ! You mother didn't teach you to talk like this!

12:55 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

BJ, I knew you always had a thing for the Funky Ludwigs!

8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Tough guy!
  • Picture Day
  • So, how was your day?
  • Germ Fest
  • In the Buff
  • X-TREME Weekend
  • Clogger
  • The Girls
  • My Handsome Guys
  • Photo Album

Powered by Blogger