All About Miles



Yeah, I know, there have been a lot of pictures of Miles lately. No, we did not sell Emory to a ban of gypsies, she is still here. Miles has just the the subject of my photography lately. Maybe it is because he is turning 1 soon, and there aren't too many baby poses left. Emory's turn is coming. If you know her at all, you will know that she does not allow herself to be forgotten for long. The following pictures were taken in my makeshift photo studio in the basement.

2 Comments:
Does this child ever wear clothes??? Geese La-Weese! He is always nekeddd! He must take after his father or something....or something.
Miss you guys. I can't believe he is going to be 1. And Emo...3! Again....geeeesseeee la weese!
I just thought y'all might want to know my word verification started with bj....hey BJ!
Your photos are really looking good!
Post a Comment
<< Home