Friday, March 23, 2007

More from Washington



Well, I can officially say that Miles and Emory and world travelers. We took a trip into Canada yesterday and they got questioned by the Canadian border police. We passed through just fine, and we didn't have to go sit on the "Group W" bench, as John calls it. (You've got to hear him quote Alice's Restaurant sometime!) We went to the Vancouver Aquarium and saw some beautiful whales and dolphins.

As you can see, we also got a great view of another beautiful eagle. Unfortunately, I can not take credit for this photo. Clif took this picture while I was out shopping. Not bad, for a novice.

Clif, John and I also were able to go skiing this week. The snow was fantastic, the drive was magnificent, but the most amazing thing was skiing with a guy who had a liver transplant 15 months ago. Who would have ever thought that I'd be chasing him down the mountain after almost losing him last year???

We have had a great time, but tomorrow we will leave to go back to Kansas City. Wish us luck, as Emory has a fever of 100.5 tonight. We could be in for a real adventure tomorrow!

posted by Angie at 8:23 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • I'm in Heaven
  • Valley Girl
  • Happy Birthday, Grandma!
  • UTAH
  • A Call from Heaven
  • Elijah
  • All dressed up!
  • Good People
  • Lord Have Mercy
  • FREE BIKE

Powered by Blogger