Monday, May 21, 2007

Divine Romance

Taylor and Nick Thurmond

Riley and Emory, the wanna-be flower girls

My Date

Clif's Date

Emory and her "Prince Charming" at the altar

We just got back from a lovely weekend in Oklahoma City at a Thurmond family wedding. Clif's cousin, Nick Thurmond married Taylor, the love of his life. You must hear the song he wrote for her when he proposed to her, titled "Taylor's Song". On the link, click on "music", then "Taylor's Song." We had a great time at the wedding and we saw family from all over the country. Riley and Emory and Miles had a great time at the wedding. My favorite part was the dancing. I had a pretty good partner, and so did Clif. When I asked Miles if he wanted to dance, he said, "Yeah, yeah, yeah!" (I am sure I only have a couple more years of that!) The wedding was held in a GORGEOUS country club surrounded by a golf course and multi-million dollar houses. But even more gorgeous than the surroundings was Nick and Taylor's apparent joy and desire to start their lives together. God truly has His hand in their lives. Taylor walked down the isle to "Divine Romance", which is a great description of their love. Their love is so sweet, and I am so glad we got witness their wedding day.

posted by Angie at 7:16 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Thurmond Family Night of Fun
  • It's The Thought That Counts
  • Moms
  • Storyteller
  • Noah
  • Snow Gardening
  • Expect the Best
  • A Thurmond Easter
  • Bruiser
  • Disney Magic

Powered by Blogger