Sunday, April 08, 2007

Bruiser


Well, you have all heard about it, here is a picture of Miles 3 days after he fell out of the sliding door onto the patio below. I can finally show you his picture with out being too ashamed. We even decided not to go to storytime at the library because I didn't want to answer any questions. This picture was taken on about Day 3 of the black eye. Since then, he has gotten a lot more color. Clif likes it, he thinks it makes him look tough. I think it looks like he has been playing in my make-up!

posted by Angie at 7:40 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Disney Magic
  • Blue Jays 1964
  • Yogurt
  • Our Spring Break Scrapbook
  • More from Washington
  • I'm in Heaven
  • Valley Girl
  • Happy Birthday, Grandma!
  • UTAH
  • A Call from Heaven

Powered by Blogger