Wednesday, August 08, 2007

One Six Right


Clif's best friend growing up, Brian Terwilliger, spent several years of his life laboring over a fabulous film, One Six Right. Visit the website, if you have not already. The film is remarkable and educated me as well as inspired me. He is our age, and his work is that of someone who has been in the business for decades. The work he did on this film was done alone. Because this was his first major work, he did not have a staff working for him. His passion for flight and aviation are enough to bring a tear to you eye.

posted by Angie at 7:51 PM

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

very impressive...

so, I'm officially online now and I'm announcing it!

see you soon...

2:12 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

by the way, I will need some tutorials from you...

2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Pictures from Breckenridge
  • Pictures from Estes
  • Early Enrollment
  • Happy Birthday to Me!
  • Summer Blues
  • The Most Magical Place on Earth
  • A Father's Love
  • I'M BAAAACK!!!
  • My Guys
  • Our Day in Chicago

Powered by Blogger