Thursday, July 12, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me!


Tomorrow is the big day. This year it is on Friday the 13th. Yes, I always tend to make a big deal out of my birthdays. Some say I take the whole month of July. I think it is because I never got to have a party during the school year, so I make sure EVERYONE knows it is my birthday. I usually ask Emory to wish me a Happy Birthday several times during the day. This year I will be celebrating by getting ready to leave for 2 weeks and driving through the night to get to Colorado. There are five candles on the cake in this picture, this is from the summer before I entered Kindergarten. I was Lauren's age. I would recognize the YMCA cabin furniture anywhere. I spent a lot of birthdays out there, as I will this year. Not a bad place to turn a year older.

posted by Angie at 8:32 PM

1 Comments:

Blogger cara harjes said...

happy happy happy birthday to you!!!!

(mine was on wednesday! big #30!)

4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Summer Blues
  • The Most Magical Place on Earth
  • A Father's Love
  • I'M BAAAACK!!!
  • My Guys
  • Our Day in Chicago
  • The Great Adventure
  • More from Oklahoma
  • Divine Romance
  • Thurmond Family Night of Fun

Powered by Blogger