Thursday, May 31, 2007

Our Day in Chicago



Clif and I flew to Chicago for the day on Sunday and caught a show and dinner. I highly recommend "The Color Purple". We walked and saw the city, went to the top of the Sears Tower and ate way too much food. We stayed in a nice hotel and felt rich for a night. It was short, but one of the best vacations in my memory. Clif and I got to be buds again, and there was NO focus on the kids for once! We even got our picture taken a few time without the kids. We haven't taken a picture of just the two of us since the summer in Europe before Emory was born. It was good to be reminded of "Clif and Ang", because we are going to have to get to know each other in 17 more years when the kids are gone!

posted by Angie at 8:41 PM

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

From somewhere in Canada: I commend this ritual on a regular basis. Relationships are like cars, they require constant maintenance. Otherwise, you'll blow an engine.

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • The Great Adventure
  • More from Oklahoma
  • Divine Romance
  • Thurmond Family Night of Fun
  • It's The Thought That Counts
  • Moms
  • Storyteller
  • Noah
  • Snow Gardening
  • Expect the Best

Powered by Blogger