Saturday, September 08, 2007

Super Mom?

Oh man, the kids gave me a workout today! Clif is out of town, so we are on our own this weekend. First we went shopping at a garage sale. Then we ate breakfast in the car on the way to Emory's first gymnastics class. Then, shopping for a new cell phone. (I lost mine) Then a birthday party for a friend at Chuck E. Cheese. (That is a job for 2 parents, by the way) I then rushed them home for a quick nap. Miles was not happy when I had to wake him up from his slumber to rush them to a pool party for another friend's birthday. We are all staring at the TV tonight as the rest of the sugar runs through our body. In the morning we are off to church so I can sing in service and work at a table to recruit people to feed the homeless. Then hopefully Clif will come home from St. Louis in time for me to go up to the school and teach lessons all afternoon. I will end the day by taking pictures for some friends. I think I am ready for the week to start again. The weekends are just way too much work!

posted by Angie at 5:42 PM

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Just think...all too soon, the house will be quiet and you'll look back on these days and miss them!!

By the way, tell Clif that Noah LOVES his motorcycle (go figure...)

You'll have to tell me more about feeding the homeless sometime. Sounds interesting.

6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Remembering
  • Cruisin'
  • Summer 2007
  • On the Mend
  • One Six Right
  • Pictures from Breckenridge
  • Pictures from Estes
  • Early Enrollment
  • Happy Birthday to Me!
  • Summer Blues

Powered by Blogger