Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Fish Derby



I am so proud of Lulu and Miles! They each caught their first fish tonight! We had a very successful fishing Derby. Dad caught 6 or 7 probably. I only reeled in a few, but I was very busy being a fishing pedagogue. Plus none of my fishing students like to take the fish off the hook, so I kept quite busy. (Miles gets that from his Dad)

posted by Angie at 8:04 PM

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had to travel 2000 miles from home and responsibilites to find time to catch up on your blog. Love the fish, chatty Miles and the soccer video. I'll try to do better.

Miss you, already.

5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Bolder Boulder
  • Soccer Star
  • Bug teeth Miles
  • The Soccer Game
  • Tuba or not tuba
  • The Perfect Day
  • Chunky Monkey
  • First Day of School
  • The Canadian Rockies
  • The Big Shave

Powered by Blogger