Miles is 5!
"Raise your hand if you can't believe that I am 5!" That is what Miles said at dinner tonight. He has had the BEST day! I think he told me it was his birthday at least 10 time tonight!
My five favorite things about Miles are:
1. You still hold my hand everywhere we go. Come on, bud. You know you still "NEED" me! I like it when you say, "Mom, I will ALWAYS love you!"
2. The way growl at the opponents on the other soccer team. You run so FAST, I love to watch you play!
3. I love that you took a nap on me the other day. There aren't many 5 year old boys that still love to cuddle with their Momma.
4. You ask the best questions, and you are so smart. Jesus is a big part of you, and I love it when you ask me about Jesus and heaven.
5. I love that you are cautious. You are a thinker and you process everything first. You learn from your mistakes and from watching others. It has kept you out of the emergency room so far, too!
Your smile is infectious, Miles. You are going to have a lot of friends in this life. You make everyone happy. Especially your Mom. I love you!

1 Comments:
Happy, happy birthday, happy birthday, Miles. Number 5. We love you.
Post a Comment
<< Home