Miles Graduates!!!



Wednesday night, Miles had his graduation from Preschool. The next time he goes to school, it will be KINDERGARTEN!!
He was so proud of himself. He enjoyed performing for the audience and he was quite a ham! He has come a long way in Preschool. At the beginning of the year, his teacher said he played by himself a lot, and was hesitant to make friends. He cried a lot when I dropped him off.
Now, he has a lot of great friends he has made at school, and he looked forward to going. He even wants me to take him back there for VBS this summer!
Quite a milestone, for all of us. Clif and I realized that we won't make another tuition payment for our kids education until Emory enters college as a freshman. Whoo-hoo!!!

1 Comments:
I am really sorry we missed this joyful event. He looks so adorable. Congratulations, Miles!
Post a Comment
<< Home