Thursday, December 22, 2011

A Party with Santa





We went to a party the other night, and we met Santa! He brought gifts for all the kids, even for me! Miles got a Magic Kit, Emory got a Squinkies house, and I got a REAL bell from Santa's sleigh! I was so excited. He knew exactly what I wanted! We all experienced the magic of Santa that night. Thank you Santa!

posted by Angie at 5:52 AM

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah-ha! Sneek blogging, I see. I love the section on "Likes." The creator of "The Magic School Bus" is a Raytown High Hall-of-Famer. Would Emory like a letter from him? I can try to contact him and ask. All he can do is ignore me. You will be glad you kept up the blog. I am so proud of you and your terrific family!

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Emory Likes.... 8.0
  • Miles Likes.... 6.0
  • Emory is 8!
  • Miles is 6!
  • DISNEYWORLD!!
  • Summer Begins!
  • Miles Graduates!!!
  • Our Best Friends
  • Snow Day #6
  • Christmas 2010

Powered by Blogger